background

Monday, April 20, 2009

San Diego

Michael had the opportunity to travel to Sand Diego for a work event, so we went out a few days ahead of time and had a mini vacation. We still had Flat Stanley, so he got to come with us! I can tell you one thing, that little flat man has had alot more fun on his vacation than I ever had!!



Flat Stanley got to go on his first airplane ride.



Our self portrait walking along the Coronado Island sidewalk



Flat Stanley at the beach


Of course we had to take pictures of the purple and yellow flowers!!


My shoes were filled with sand!!




Hotel del Coronado. It was built in 1888!




the cute little balcony in our hotel room




These flowers were everywhere!!





Birds of Paradise!



The hot tub at the hotel



I think we are getting old. The first night in San Diego we laid down to take a nap at five o'clock and slept all night!! We had alot of fun, and got alot of rest on our vacation!

1 comment:

Tricia Welch said...

Awesome! David was in SD for business a few weeks ago. I wish I could have joined him :( Oh, and that's hilarious about you guys going to bed at 5pm!