background

Monday, April 20, 2009

Flat Stanley and the Aquarium



My cousin, Hadleigh sent me her Flat Stanley project a couple of weeks ago. She decided to send it to me because I live close to the zoo, and she wanted him to go visit the zoo. For those of you who don't know Flat Stanley, he is a character in a children's book who gets flattened when a bulliten board falls on him. He realizes he can mail himself to his friends in an envelope and see the world. Our assignment was to take Flat Stanley and show him our city. It was a cold, rainy weekend so instead of the zoo we took Flat Stanley to the Dallas Aquarium


Michael made sure to point out all the good stuff to Flat Stanley!


I love this waterfall in the aquarium, and so did Flat Stanley!


Just a cute little penguin!


Several people we passed noticed Flat Stanley and made comments!

We felt a little silly at first, but we actually had alot of fun with Flat Stanley! Thanks Hadleigh!!

No comments: