background

Friday, June 25, 2010

It's a BOY !!!


A Healthy Gabriel James DeLaune Has Finally Arrived!

Arrival:        June 24 @ 5:41PM
Location:     Fort Worth, Texas
Weight:       8 lbs, 3oz
Length:       20.5 inches
Hair:          Light Brown / Dirty Blonde

With joy and excitement we welcomed our first baby boy into the family. The delivery was a little draining on mom as she had to push for a long time after becoming complete since Gabriel was initially OP (face up instead of face down) and a good bit bigger than expected. Today, both Mom and Baby are doing well and in great moods. We can't wait to introduce you to our newest family member. Until then please enjoy the the pictures of our new addition.



4 comments:

Rachel H said...

He is darling! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys.

nursemom said...

Congratulations on the BIG beautiful baby boy!!! My guesses were wrong all the way around! Can't wait to get to meet him in person!!!!

Stephanie and Jeff Stovall said...

What a cute family!!! He is precious, and I can't wait to see more pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Cute photos...I think boys as first borns bond with new dads...or at least that is what I thought about my first born and his bonding with my husband.