background

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve


When we were little, we would beg mom "Please, just let us open one present early" . We were relentless, we wouldn't stop until finally on the night of Christmas Eve she would give in and let us open one present. She would carefully select just the present and give it to us all to open early. Somehow, every year she had magically selected new pajamas for us all to wear!! This year I had to work on Christmas Eve. When we got ready to go to bed, there was a gift waiting for me in the bed. I opened it and found pajamas!! Michael remembered that I liked that tradition and bought me pajamas! This is sort of a big deal because he was very adamant on not opening any presents early!!




1 comment:

Rachel H said...

That is so, so sweet. What a wonderful Hubby!